To crochet Rosalie doll you need:
- Semi-cotton yarn Yarnart Jeans (160 m / 50 g; 55% cotton, 45% acrylic) or Alize Cotton Gold
- 1.5 mm hook for the doll itself and 2.5 mm hook for the outfit
- Fiberfill for stuffing
- 10 mm safety eyes
- Some embroidery thread for eyes, mouth and eyebrows
- Some plastic or cardboard for shoe insoles
- Five 5-6 mm buttons or beads
- Coated copper wire (diameter: 2-2.5 mm)
- Adhesive tape
- Scissors, pliers and wire cutter
- Sewing and tapestry needle
Skill level: advanced
The finished doll is about 26 cm (10") tall, if you use the same supplies. The doll crochet pattern also works well with thinner or thicker yarn, but your doll size can be different.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information. All orders are processed in USD.